Due to the current situation around the COVID-19 pandemic throughout the world, this Club has taken action to ensure the health and safety of our members and to provide a safe environment while conducting Rotary activities and events in the community
While things are changing rapidly, the Club is following advice from AON (Rotary Insurance) and SA Health.
As a responsible Club, we are
- Practising social distancing, hand hygiene and reviewing the way we connect once restrictions are eased.
- A decision was made to cancel a number of events until further notice from our partners.
- Enhanced our electronic communication utilising emails, websites, e-bulletins and social media such as Facebook.
- Continued to connect and conduct meetings on social media platforms such as Zoom online communication
- Acknowledged it is important to care for each other as some of our members and their families are in the high risk category by checking in, posting cards and letters to stay connected.